The Productivity Planner
Packed with productivity hacks that successful people have used throughout history, the Productivity Planner is designed specifically to help you build new habits to build focus and long-term health.
What To Expect
- Quote of the Day – To inspire you to seize the day.
- Most Important Task of the Day (MIT) – The heartbeat of the Productivity Planner. You will focus on accomplishing your long term big wins, not merely keeping busy.
- Pomodoro Time Tracking – This is where the magic happens. Distractions will soon be a thing of the past as you learn to manage your time efficiently using short Pomodoro single task work sessions.
- Important Tasks apart from the Most Important Task of the Day
- Space for Notes – Ideas, future tasks, inspiration, etc.
- Productivity Score – A daily productivity score to learn about your work patterns and become more effective over time.
Get A Free PDF Of The Full Productivity Planner!
Share the Kickstarter Campaign and you will receive a quick-start guide to the Productivity Planner now and the full FREE PDF of the planner once the campaign expires on November 11th, 2015 8PM EST.
Plans For My Planner
I’ve tried to “go paperless” more times than I can count. I find that I work best with a physical paper bound planner when it comes to scheduling my day to day & week to week tasks. I’m also an avid user of the Pomodoro Technique and am really quite excited to fill in the prompts the planner will provide.
What techniques work for you? Let me know in the comments.
up, Up and AWAY!
Super Ivi, The Hashtag HERO